SYRATRON has over 30 years of successful track record of bringing cutting edge electronic component, sub-systems and technologies to India from various overseas manufacturers since it was established in 1984.
Embarking on an evolving path and to expand roles within Singapore, which has been our transition hub for most of our exports. The logistics part of the company is looking for a matured and capable team player to join us in our growth. As an integral member of the Singapore Office, the expectations and challenges are high but will be rewarding and exciting for a long time to come.
We’re looking for a Logistics coordinator who is proactive, organized and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our warehouse.
Reporting to the Singapore Operations Manager, logistics coordinator’s role is explained as below
· Good time management skills
· Excellent communication and coordination skills with 3PL team( third party logistics team), internal logistics & operations team, other broader team based overseas
· Provide logistics support to the company in receiving & inspecting the shipment
· Arranging for courier services
· Exchanging the shipping documents
· Liaising with freight forwarders in moving the shipment
· Packing of the goods for further movement
· Ability to handle desk-bound, routine work
· Good working knowledge in Excel
· Proactivity in finding ways to improve work process flows
· Documentation & Filing
· It may involve touring within Singapore for bank submissions, procurement of the airway bills, certificates from the Freight forwarders
· Any other ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned from time to time
We’re looking for someone with:
· Minimum 1 year of experience working with warehouse logistics
· Hands on attitude
· Attention to detail
· Independence, taking initiative and can work with minimal supervision
· Grit, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
· Strong work ethic, care deeply about doing things well