Our client, which is one of the largest Malaysian Insurance, is looking for experienced Thunderhead Developers. The ideal candidates will be responsible for timely documentation of technical design and specifications in accordance with the business specifications and company project standards
• Ensure timely completion of business application and reporting coding with project schedule
• Compliance of frontline development functions to System Development Guidelines and Standards.
• Quality of frontline systems developed and implemented in fulfilling system specifications and user requirements.
• Constant communication with team members/users/vendors
• Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• Collaborate daily with other frontend developers, backend developers, full software development lifecycle.
• Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control (we use SVN).
• Build/Reuse reusable component of thunderhead template and common functionality according to spec.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related any Reporting/Output
• Management and ability to guide and review the codes of the junior developer for Senior position.
• Strong knowledge of Reporting tools like Jasper, Crystal Report, Thunderhead, and writing compatible code.
• Experience using data interchange formats, such as JSON or XML.
• Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
• Maven Build scripts from SIT to Production environment for manual deployment and jenkin auto deployment experience.
• Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
• Highly adaptable and ability to pick up new skills in a short period of time.
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills as well as detail oriented
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
• Experience in backend such that Java and DB2/oracle database as well as SQL programming like PLSQL will be added advantage
• Experience in Insurance Industry is an added advantage
• Committed and able to work under pressure to meet the assignment deadline.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
1. Minimum 3-5 years experience in a related role
2. B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
3. Background in Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services is a plus
4. Malaysian Citizens, PR, Foreigners with EP
5. Willing to pay the commitment fees of RM3000 after signing the final letter offer for the visa fee. The fees reimburse back once you join the client's company
6. Deduction 5-10% from basic salary every month which reimburse back once completion of the contract