Our client, which is one of the largest Malaysian insurance companies, is looking for experienced Java/ JSP Servlets Developers. The ideal candidates will responsible for timely documentation of technical design and specifications in accordance with the business specifications and company project standards.
• Ensure timely completion of business application coding with project schedule
• Compliance of frontline development functions to System Development Guideline and Standards.
• Quality of web base systems developed and implemented in fulfilling system specifications and user requirements.
• Constant communication with team members/users/vendors
• Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• Collaborate daily with other frontend developers, backend developers, full software development lifecycle.
• Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control (we use SVN).
• Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mock-ups into web pages quickly and according to spec
• Experience using data interchange formats, such as XML or JSON.
• Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
• Experience in Springboot, Angular is an added advantage
• Experience in Maven Build scripts is an added advantage
• Experience in DevOps tools like Jira, Jenkins is an added advantage.
• Experience in backend such that Java and oracle database is an added advantage.
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills as well as detail oriented
• Good in verbal and written English communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizing in managing workloads and to meet deadlines
• Familiar with and/or have experience with Waterfall SDLC and Agile development under the SCRUM methodology
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience in leading a team and ability to guide and review the codes of Java developers is an added advantage
• At least 6 year(s) of working experience in development experience in Java Web Based. Applications the related field and ability to guide and review the codes of the junior developer for Senior position.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Background in Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services is a plus
• Malaysian Citizens, PR, Foreigners with EP
• Willing to pay the commitment fees of RM3000 after signing the final letter offer for the visa fee. The fees reimburse back once you join the client's company
• Deduction 5-10% from basic salary every month which reimburse back once completion of the contract