DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To achieve business objective by growing the volume and market share of assigned Accounts per branch, per SKU and to grow distribution by ensuring availability of all accredited SKUs in all existing and newly opened branches of the assigned accounts, with right quantity or stocking level.
2. To increase distribution and placement by opening new accounts and ensuring that SaBroso Products are available in all outlets with potential business within area of assignments.
3. Maintain and improve purchase volume and performance of all assigned accounts by implementing selling and merchandising objectives of the company in coordination with the distributor.
4. To set, regularly review and revise the required stock inventory levels of all branches of the assigned Accounts, and negotiate with the respective Category Managers to adjust the stock weights as needed.
5. Responsible for the monitoring and move-out plan/execution of promo activities of soon to expire products in all branches of your assigned accounts.
6. Develop rapport and maintain good contact while establishing a favorable company image thru SaBroso values and nurture with all accounts and distributors.
7. Identify and propose business growth opportunities thru product promos, merchandising displays, product intros, tie-ups, trade promos and similar activities.
8. Attend or represent the company in trade meetings fairs or shows where instructed.
9. Monitor and analyze individual account performances with the purpose of further growing the company business and service levels.
10. Responsible for the countering and collection of payments for delivered goods in assigned accounts, in accordance with the terms and conditions approved by the company.
11. To submit weekly off take and monitoring report of all accounts visited for the week.
12. To perform other duties as assigned.