1. Work on to ensure the company quality system and ISO 9001 and IATF 16949, implementation is effectively practice across factories for good implementation of Quality Management System (QMS)
2. Work as internal auditors to conduct internal audit for ISO 9001 and IATF 16949. Plan for internal audit, Internal audit report writing, review and approve corrective action or improvement action.
3. Compile and prepare management review meeting minute yearly to drive for improvement.
4. Monitor departmental KPI to ensure the department interaction system meeting the required index. Follow up with the department for improvement action when KPI not meeting target.
5. Coordinate for External 3rd party ISO Certification and Surveillance audit for QMS and EMS system audit. Respond CB CAR and upload to CB system for corrective /preventive action and follow up for effectiveness of implementation and maintenance. Liaise with 3rd party auditor for related matters when needed.
6. Handle customer audit for system audit, product and process audit. Fill up and/ or coordinate with internal team for self-assessment and liaise with customer when needed. Respond corrective /preventive action, collect evidence and follow up for effectiveness of implementation.
7. Oversee new project and transfer project qualification activities, performing document verification and line audit for product and process compliance and 5S audit.
8. Handle customer complaint, if any. As a team leader to drive team meeting, investigation and perform failure analysis. Respond customer corrective action and provide improvement plan. Apply root cause analysis tool such as 5-why analysis, cause and effect diagram. Write 8D report to customer.
9. Team player to follow up corrective action and preventive action are implemented accordingly. Ensure the CA is effectively implemented.
10. Monitor RMA activities, coordinate sorting/ rework activities, if any.
11. Communicate with customer for quality issue and response customer request.
Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in engineering field
Salary : RM 4000 - RM 5000
Working hours : Monday to Friday only
Working location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia