• Answer participant questions, as well as talk to participants to achieve a full understanding of what critical information is being asked.
• Document all calls with regard to inquires
• Monitor Call Tracking for responses from the administrative group so call returns are done in a timely path.
• Follow-up with clients within a 24-hour period in regard to the initial phone call. Even if it is to just touch base and let the customer know the inquiry is still being investigated.
• Provide high-quality customer service on every call. Providing support and guidance to customers through written communication channels.
No BPO experience required
HS Grads old Curriculum/ Senior High School grads and ALS graduates are welcome to apply
With good English communication skills