DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Recording financial transactions.
2. Maintaining financial records.
3. Reconciling accounts.
4. Handling accounts payable and receivable.
5. Assisting with financial reports.
6. Communicating with other departments.
7. Assisting with Audit.
8. Handling confidential information.
1. Must have excellent attention to detail.
2. Must be well-organized and able to manage time effectively to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Able to analyze financial data.
With a high level of professionalism and discretion.