HR & Admin Support
1. Answer & direct incoming telephone calls, take down any messages and forward to relevant colleague.
2. Handle all incoming visitor with strict compliance of relevant SOPs
3. Responsible on all incoming mail, sort & segregate to relevant department
4. Assist in outgoing mail via post/courier
5. Main contact point with key stakeholder with regards to office facilities.
6. Responsible for office & pantry supplies. Maintain adequate inventory based on operation needs.
7. Maintain proper documentation and filing record
1. Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
2. Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
3. Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
4. Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
5. Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
6. Coordinating all interview arrangement
7. Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
8. Create reports for senior management
9. Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
10. Handling employee uniform (inventory, issuance, change, returned)
12. Compiling monthly duty roster and attendance record
13. Checking and processing employee claim
14. Provide admin / clerical support to HR Manager
Other Clerical Support
1. Assist Marketing Manager in handling Gift Inventory
2. Coordinating POSM material distribution
3. Assist in replying customer enquiry via social media channel
4. Perform any other ad-hoc job task as assigned by superior
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field or any other equivalent academic qualification.
2. Required languages: English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia. Ability of converse in any other language will be an added advantage
3. Previous working experience as an HR administrative assistant for 1-2 years
4. Good proficiency in Microsoft Office shall be an added advantage
5. Pleasant and well groomed, good interpersonal skill.
6. Teamwork player with positive attitude
7. Ability to multi-task with minimum supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,200.00 - RM2,800.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: