• Following up, particularly in plastics resin. Sales and Marketing for Japanese and non-Japanese customers.
• Gathers market and potential customer information by contacting prospective clients by phone to gain new market.
• Drafts proposals to prospective clients by knowing their areas of need and offering them the company’s available product that will best suit their requirements for their consideration.
• Negotiates variations in price, delivery, and specifications with manager by checking order information as negotiated in terms of agreements and concluded sales to deliver the products efficiently.
• Maintains good relationships with existing customers by giving them corporate give away’ s every year to indicate that the company values them.
• Prepares monthly sales reports of sales performance by submitting the same on time to track if the quota is achieved or not.
• Checks quantities of goods by coordinating with the warehouse personnel to ensure the availability of the products.
• Attains sales target by aggressive sales performance in dealing with customers to meet the expectation of the company in achieving the target.
• Coordinates with the customer service department for deliveries by providing copies of orders to facilitate transactions.
• Updates clients of increases in product prices as needed by providing them the price list of the company’s offered goods for them to be informed of the changes in prices and to avoid issues of misrepresentation, miscommunication, and miscalculation of orders.
• Performs other related work which may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering Courses
· Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and other stakeholders
· Must have his/her own car and valid driver’s license
· Over 2 years sales experience (B to B) or related to plastic industry
· Have handled import and export from previous companies
· Experience in Trading company is also preferred.
· Skill and ability to operate a computer and work extensively with Excel, Word and Outlook