1 ) Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental and able to speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia
2 ) Experience : preferably work in water treatment industry at least 2-3 years above
3 ) Work location : Depend of project location
• Can handle water and wastewater treatment projects and ensuring that the projects meets budget, schedule and specification
• Assist management in planning, specification review, Auto cad drawing preparation, equipment installation supervision and review,
• Upon completion of the project, engineer will assist in the preparation of documents such as operation & maintenance manual, as built drawings, testing & commissioning, reports, etc.
• Assist in the trouble shooting of system when required.
• And other responsibility and authorities assigned by superior from time to time.