• Perform secretarial and administrative duties and handle confidential matters.
• Arrange travel, accommodation, visa and travel with superior when needed.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of management, staff, business partners and external parties.
• Screen phone calls, emails, enquiries and requests.
• Maintain systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Bachelor's
• Degree in Secretarial studies or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with all level of staff.
• Able to work under pressure with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Good time-management and has strong follow-through abilities and attention to details.
• Proficient in both written and spoken Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice is preferred.