Job description :
· Calculating and making a complete RAB of a Building Project from foundation to roof.
· Calculating the volume and price of additional and less work (Job order change)
· Perform unit price analysis
· Control the addition of material outside the RAB
· Coordinate with the Procurement and Operational Project Department
· Make an owner estimate for project tender negotiations
· Create and update unit price database
· Age 24-30 years
· Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture (cannot be other majors)
· Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor (QS) Project and must be familiar with making Project Budgets
· Required skills: Mastering Autocad/Sketchup programs, Microsoft Project, able to read construction drawings, knowing the types and prices of building materials.
· Experienced in building construction companies, especially Factory/Warehouse buildings