Our client, which is one of the largest Malaysian commercial banks is looking for an
experienced Senior RPA Developer to work within the IT and Operations Team to help
modernize operations by building software automations that integrate processes across
numerous applications and systems. This is an onsite role and includes providing support
throughout the full automation development lifecycle.
● Deliver process automations in onsite client engagements to drive successful
adoption and increase consumption of UiPath for process automation.
● Analyze current business processes to suggest process improvements and
develop RPA solutions around them.
● understand a business process from a workﬂow diagram and conceptualize it
as an automated solution.
● Gather project requirements for and support integration with partner products.
● thoroughly test packages in the environment in which they will be hosted or
supported deployment environments, with overall responsibility for the testing
● Support existing automations and processes and implement change
requirements as part of a structured change control process.
● Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
● Maintain RPA and monitor the successful execution of automation products.
● Problem-solve issues that arise in the day-to-day running of robotic processes
and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
● Work closely with the product team.
● Hands-on experience in the design, development, and delivery of multiple
projects using RPA tools
● Support the identiﬁcation of new RPA opportunities that improve business
● responsible for deﬁning standards for scaling automation environments and
● Collaborate with the IT and operational teams to assess automation
feasibility, develop solutions, and monitor the project's rollout.
● Manage service support and ensure RPA solutions perform and are delivered
within the service levels expected.
● driving the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and
● Gathering user requirements from analysts
● Following the RPA framework, perform development and unit testing.
● Performing internal tests and supporting user acceptance tests
● Deployment of RPA codes as per the change management process
● Continuously target improvements, best practices, and alternative solutions
that could be used in future development.
● analyze solutions' performance pre- and post-deployment, identify and
troubleshoot issues, bugs, and testing ﬁxes, and work with the project team to
implement solutions to resolve the issues.
● Prior 3+ years of hands-on experience working with UIpath is preferred, but we
will also consider candidates with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Kofax
and/or OpenSpan, and Orchestrator.
● UiPath Certiﬁed Professionals (UCP)) will be given priority.
● Experience with banking, insurance, and ﬁnancial services will be an
● A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college is required in
computer science, information technology, or related ﬁelds.
● Besides RPA, additional IT experience with development, testing, production
support, and software design will be preferred.
● skilled in gathering and analyzing requirements impacting data-intensive
applications and systems and building solutions for satisfying those
● knowledge of coding languages such as.net, VBA, SQL, HTML, and C#.
● Good communication skills and the ability to identify root causes and
articulate key problem statements and options for solutions
● able to articulate the process ﬂow provided by the business side.
● independent, resourceful, committed, and a team player.