Our client, one of the largest banks in Malaysia is looking for an experienced iOS Developer.
• Implementation, support and maintenance of applications assigned
• Responsible for system analysis, system design, application development, report generation, amendment and enhancement for applications assigned
• Ensure amended and enhanced systems meet user functional requirement
• Ensure that all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various
phases of system development and mplementation are in accordance with the Bank’s standards.
• Ensure proper documentation of all development to facilitate future maintenance and
• Employs the risk assessment methodology issued by the Information Security department to ensure proper controls
• Build as required by the business
• Builds appropriate controls into business application software to ensure the stability, security and reliability.
• Provide expert advice for best solution to production problems
• Liaise with users to define systems requirements
• Provide options/alternatives available to address Users Business Requirements and recommendation on software solution
• Analyze changes & impact on existing systems
• Prepare, conduct and review of system tests, to ensure accuracy and completeness to
ensure problem free implementation
• Provide support during implementation of software and systems. Liaise with other
Departments within division for smooth deployment of Application Software.
• Prioritization and assignment of tasks for development and implementation
• Evaluation and acquisition of tools, utilities, hardware (including upgrades) and
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with MVVM, RX SWIFT, VIPER SWIFT- UI, Objective-C & Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics