Position: Business Development Manager (Manager level)
The Business Development Manager is to identify sales leads, pitch Freyssinet services to potential clients.
To install and maintain good relationship during tenders with existing and potential clients focusing on but not limited to repair jobs for small and medium projects.
To define and manage, in collaboration with Sales/Commercial Team and in coordination with the Business Unit Manager the commercial strategy
To analyze inquiries, to prepare technical-commercial proposals in collaboration with Technical and Sales/Commercial Team
Duties and Responsibilities focusing on but not limited to repair jobs:
1. To determine the participation in bid/tenders and identify enquiries to be prioritized.
2. To review cost studies and offers.
3. To ensure that all risks and assumptions in the commercial proposal are correctly defined, studied and quantified.
4. To liaise with technical and sales/commercial teams for small, medium scale projects.
5. To negotiate commercial terms with potential clients and suppliers
6. To review and finalize sub-contracts (if relevant to the role of tendering and business development)
7. To manage the commercial platform or the system for project/tenders and leads follow-up
8. To assess the required resources (material, equipment, manpower) and define the scope of work based on provided tender document and technical study.
9. To submit and ensure approvals of pre-qualification document, material submittals, production schedule, delivery schedule and testing schedule.
10. To provide the top management accurate and relevant information on commercial matters (reforecast, targets, etc.).
11. To manage hand over meetings for newly signed contracts.