• Involved in design, coding, development, testing, implementation, documentation and maintenance of systems and website.
• Analyse existing programs of formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flow charting, performs coding, test/debug programs.
• Provide assistance and support to support team and other department to solve technical issues.
• Assist in any other operational issues and tasks assigned.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineer / Computer Science.
• Accountable, good learning attitude, hardworking, pleasant personality and work independently.
• Highly responsible with jobs in hand, to meet deadlines requirements.
• Minimum 3 months of internship
• Candidate can start join on February 2023.
Working hours: Monday – Friday (9:30am – 6:00pm)
Location: Seri Kembangan (HQ)