Transport Coordinator - Manila
United Steel Technology International Corporation Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must posses at least a College/Bachelors Degree with any courses related to Logistic and Transport.
- Preferably with 2-3 years relevant working experience (as a Coordinator).
- Must be knowledgeable in Local sea port operations, transport and fleet management in a manufacturing set-up.
- Has an extensive trucking service contacts.
- Must be a team player, computer literate and has a good oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Binondo, Manila.
- Responsible for booking/shipments of FG's; ensuring on-time booking, shipments and deliveries.
- Ensure accuracy of declared value & measurement of all shipments; ensure that shipments are timely and safely delivered to port.
- Accountable to correct liquidation of shipment funds; on-time submission of shipment reports, secure shipment log sheet.
- Source prospective truckers to facilitate deliveries from various Steeltech plants and various destinations; facilitate scheduling of truck availability.
- Facilitates processing of service vehicle insurance renewal and claims, fleet card management, parking management, service vehicle PM, and other activities related to company service vehicles.
- Has good negotiation skills in terms of sourcing the most efficient trucker and competitive trucking service cost.
- Prepares actual vs. budget analysis for coil transfer cost activities/
- Other tasks that maybe assigned by the S on a day-to-day basis.