Casamia Furniture Center Inc. Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Responsible for maintaining an accurate and authentic record of all transactions involving customers' payments whether cash or charge in consonance with set cashiering systems and procedures.
1. Daily Operations
- Consistently follow and abide by the company’s established registers and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Manage all cash / charge transaction and encode customer purchases in POS machine.
- Ensure availability of cashiering forms/documents and supplies such as POs, charge invoices, sales drafts, journals, receipt rolls, etc.
2. Customer Engagement
- Ensure high levels of customers’ satisfaction through excellent service.
- Acknowledge the presence of customers, listen and pay attention to their needs.
- Attend to customer complaints with eagerness and understanding.
- Must be a graduate of any 4 year course (with or without experience)
- with experience in cashiering/knowledgeable in Point of Sale machine (POS), if College level
- Must have good communication skills & pleasing personality
- Amenable to work in SM BF Parañaque
- Can Start ASAP.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php632.00 per day
- Additional leave
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid training
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parañaque City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)