Kitchen SupercCenter, Inc. Posted: 18 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customers through the entire store.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotion displays.
- Come up with revise and present design ideas with assistant merchandisers.
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market.
- Monitor cost and work within budget
- Change displays to promote new product launcher and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
- Performs other related duties from time to time and/or that may be assigned by immediate superior.
- College graduate, preferably merchandising course
- At least one (1) year experience in related field
- Knowledgeable of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Creative and Innovative
- Computer literate
- Good analytical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Organized and can work under pressure