1. Safely transporting company staff to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
2. Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
3. Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
4. Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
5. Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular checking , cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
6. Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
7. Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.