ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVE
Cleanmatic Services Inc. Posted: 10 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Perform field works by visit a minimum of Five (5) prospect clients (prospective) daily or as prescribed by the management.
- Set appointment and present company services to prospect clients.
- Prepares quotations/proposal depending on clients requirements and secure confirmation of the rates through a signed conforme.
- Review and analyze gross profit of a prospect account.
- Prepares and reviews documents such as: Contract of services, Claims agreement, terms and the likes.
- Ensures completion of documents for every new client.
- Coordinate with other department any concern obtains from clients to ensure clients satisfactions levels are met and maintained.
- Does regular representation and PR with the clients
- Attends clients company events/activities if necessary
- Prepares sales and marketing for the target clients/Industry
- Prepares and submits on time; Weekly itinerary Sales highlights and sales report to the management
- prepares yearly budget
- Goals and achieves Sales target for the year
- Monitors and manages any claims arising from the account
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
- Monitor and renew documents such as: Contract of services, cost breakdown Equipment and supplies and other offers for the account.
-Must be four years graduate in Business Administration in Sales Marketing, management or equivalent
-Experience in the position as sales or sales coordinator not less than 1 - 2 years experience is an advantage
-Strong Sales background in manpower company
(Janitorial/housekeeping/Manpower deployment) with market leads is a plus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manila: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)