* Greet guests with a smile and signature greetings of "WELCOME HOME".
* Answer guests' inquiries when needed * Maintains clean and organized table.
* Ensure full knowledge of the over-all property and vicinity area.
* Answer Phone calls and reply to emails.
* Caters all kinds of concerns and requests from the occupants of the building. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum of 1 year proven experience in a similar role or relevant position
* Proficient in English (Oral and Written)
* Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
* Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule/ Willing to work night shift
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php570.00 per day
Benefits: Night Differential
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: 13th month salary Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Makati : Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)