About the role
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Virtual Assistant who will be working hand-in-hand with one of our business partners, providing support and suggesting improvements and effectively help drive Sales Operations processes.
We know it can be tricky to apply for roles, wondering if the position is right for you and if you and your experience are suitable for the role. Many people won't apply for roles unless they feel that they tick every single box. At eFlex, we look for many different skills and abilities, and we're always looking for how new team members can add to eFlex and our culture. So if you don't think you quite meet all of the skills listed, we'd still love to hear from you!
● Performing regular cleanses and maintaining sales data in Hubspot and other sales technologies to ensure data integrity
● Supporting sales operations processes as needed during contract and proposal creation, contract pauses, and contract terminations
● Driving efficiency by documenting, organizing, and updating sales data and processes
● Facilitating the handoff of data of new customers and contracts from Sales to Customer Success and Finance
● Identifying areas of improvement in internal sales operations and giving suggestions
● Providing sales enablement by assisting in onboarding new sales employees
● Facilitating, scheduling, and notetaking for regular training of sales representatives
● Validate and update sales commissions on a monthly basis, provide approved commission reports to Finance, and troubleshoot any discrepancies
● Help onboard, manage, and troubleshoot sales-specific technologies
● Support further creation and cleanup of sales reporting and charts in Hubspot
● Support the Sales team with process optimization and maintenance support
● Managing project management boards
● Performing ad hoc support to the Sales team and in sales-related Finance tasks as needed
● You have basic knowledge in using project management tools or CRMs
● You are comfortable using MS Office Applications and G-Suite
● You have high attention to detail, very organized, and a high personal standard of excellence
● You complete tasks in a timely manner and communicate proactively when tasks or projects are delayed
● You are proactive in asking questions in order to complete tasks
What you'll enjoy at eFlex
● We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
● We offer a Competitive Salary and Benefits package. This includes a comprehensive HMO and optical reimbursements.
● A temporary work-from-home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for our employees who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home).
● Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our flexible vacation & sick leaves. We want our team to be happy and healthy!
● We support our employee's career growth and development by offering opportunities for promotion.
eFlexervices is a 20-year-old BPO company providing exceptional quality and unwavering trust. Our partnership approach to the business allows us to match the right talent to every organization we support. We invest in people to optimize performance and maximize efficiency. We work hard to produce the highest possible results for our partners.
Performance is the underlying foundation that drives eFlexervices. We deliver the metrics our partners expect through proper recruitment and heavy investment in the right people.
Deep integration within our partners' organizations drives our team to take ownership of their work. This stakeholder mindset pushes higher performance, better quality, and longer retention.