Assistant HR Manager / Senior HR Executive (6 months contract)
· Responsible and accountable for the full spectrum of HR including selection & recruitment, manpower planning & training, and other HR-related matters
· Responsible to drive recruitment to meet the needs of the organization
· Assist in developing a conducive environment that will attract and retain qualified employees
· To build a strong employee value proposition that attracts develops, rewards, and retains top talents (succession planning)
· Manage employee discipline or employee relations issues, grievances, and counseling on work-related problems.
· Prepare, draft, update and recommend human resource policies, and procedures in accordance with Company’s direction and statutory requirements. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
· To participate in process improvement activities and plans for HR Development
· Ensure compliance with Employment Act and other relevant statutory requirements
· Oversee monthly payroll processing and ensure compliance with the government authorities i.e. such as EPF, SOCSO, and LHDN.
· Supervise & manage the HR operations team
· Candidate at least possesses Diploma or Degree in HRM or equivalent
· At least 5 year of working experience in preferably in the related field
· Proficient with both spoken and written English, and Bahasa Malaysia
· Well verse with employment-related legislation in relation to HR (Employment Act, Industrial Act and etc.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, personality, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain the confidentiality
· Protect the company’s information and interest at all times.
· Immediate starter is an advantage
· Willing to work at Kuala Lumpur