Power Integrations Posted: 20 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for full sets of accounts.
- Fixed assets, cost costing, journals, bank reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation & intercompany reconciliation.
- To assist in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities for the assigned vendors, distributors and customers.
- Approving employee expense claims.
- Responsible for reviewing payroll.
- Liaising with third party book keepers.
- To perform Freight processing and Accrual
- To assist in inventory count with the vendors and inventory reconciliation.
- To review and report on the monthly Foreign Subsidiaries Financial submission and internal audit.
- Oracle implementation
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Finance Manager or Director.
- Preferably 3 to 4 years statutory audit experience
- Or more than 5 year of relevant accounting experience.
- Good excel skills (Pivot table, Vlookup, etc)
- Preferably with Oracle experience
- Diploma or Degree is preferred or pursuing equivalent with relevant hands-on experience.