1. Reviews and revises the appearance inspection criteria, QCFC, WI, OPL and other quality documentation.
2. In-charge to monitor in-process and outgoing dimension inspection.
3. Monitors and conducts evaluations and FAI related to the assigned model.
4. Conducts internal process audit for the assigned model and assures that all items are monitored until closure.
5. Conducts investigation together with Engineering and generate corrective action report for all customer issues and make sure all corrective actions / PA are implemented and maintained.
6. Monitors yield, LAR, NCR, SPC, QC monitoring status and inform to superior for any abnormalities.
1. Graduate of Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics and Communication Engineering
2. At least 2 years work experience as QA/QC Engineer
3. Knowledgeable of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
4. Knowledgeable on various QC tools, FMEA, 8D and other problem-solving techniques
5. Have knowledge on Programming and know how to use Measuring Equipment
6. Time management, coordination, judgment and decision making, communication and interpersonal skills
7. Highly Analytical. Able to deal with difficult people and settings while remaining calm and respectful