- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or any related course
- 3 to 5 years business experience in Sales, Marketing, Trade or Channel Marketing,
- High computer proficiency in the use of computer software such as Word,Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Familiar and comfortable with digital marketing platforms.
- IT Experience is an advantage.
- Proven ability to create and maintain network of high-net-worth individuals or specific client profiles as needed by the company
Salary: Php25,000.00 - Php30,000.00 per month