Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
· Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
· Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
· Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
· Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
· College graduate
· At least 1 years' experience in the administrative support field.
· Meticulous approach to administrative tasks.
· Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
· Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
· Solid presentation skills.
· Strong task and time management skills.
· Professional appearance and courteous manner.
MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED WITH BOOSTER