Commis chef prepares food items and assists the chef de partie in preparing and cooking meals. The commis chef partakes in washing, peeling, and cutting the fruits and vegetables needed for meals. Seasoning, and preparing ingredients is also required.
Demi chef relays orders to his station cooks and ensures each menu item his station is responsible for is prepared on time. He oversees all preparation, cooking and presentation for plates. He may be required to assist with cooking, preparation and plating when station chefs are absent
What we’re looking for in Commis
- Energy levels through the roof.
- Willingness to Learn. Becoming a chef can be a hands-on learning experience, and like they say, practice does make perfect.
- Treat each team member as if they were part of your own family
- They live and breathe our values and drive this culture throughout their teams and restaurants.
We can offer you:
- Salary and Personal development reviews
- Medical allowance up to Rm600 yearly
- Complete Attendance Bonus (T&C apply - upto rm1000 a year)
- Annual leave - start at 14 days for non management, and 16 days for management
- Public Holiday Pay
- Free accommodation/Hostel (Depending on availability)
- Split shift allowance RM15
- Company Health Care Insurance (T&C apply)
- Free Meals on Duty
- Employee Dine In Discount 30%
- EPF , SOCSO and EIS contribution
- RM400 recommend a friend incentive
- Birthday Dinner worth RM100
- Employee of the quarter award - Winner gets Rm200 dine-in voucher (2 winners per outlet every quarter - kitchen and floor)
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
What you can send us (via email Sign Up to Apply) :
- Your Resume with previous work experience