- Provide technical support over the phone, email, onsite and/or remote on hardware and software issues.
- Determines requirements and/or root cause of technical issues by working with the end-user.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying issues; researching, and providing information.
- Resolves issues by clarifying issues; researching, and exploring answers.
- Learn to be proficient in service and repair of all systems (current, new, and updates).
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable level of customer satisfaction and effective professional working relationship with supervisors and co-worker.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related course
- With atleast 1-3 years of solid experience
- Open to Fresh Graduates with solid technical experience during Internship
- Have exposure with ticketing system
- Willing to support multiple sites (Calamba, Cabuyao, Sta.Rosa)
- Flexible in schedule