Production Supervisor - Isabela
United Steel Technology International Corporation Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree/College graduate in Business Management.
- Preferably with supervisory experience in Manufacturing, FMCG and other industry.
- Must have an intensive knowledge in planning, inventory, SAP, 5's, and troubleshooting of machine.
- Applicants should be detail-oriented, team player, communicator and with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in Brgy. San Fermin, Cauayan City, Isabela.
- Responsible in supervising/overseeing the smooth flow of the operation.
- Assign in production and dispatch activity process DR Printing and JO preparations and other admin works.
- Assign in Inventory.
- Responsible for day to day operations/ assign manpower and monitor operations.
- Responsible on achieving daily production plan.
- Responsible on maintaining 5s in the plant including arrangement of FGs and coils.
- Responsible on maintaining machinery clean.
- Responsible on reporting any irregularity in the operations.
- Follow instruction of superior related towards works.
- Submitting daily reports.
Steeltech offers competitive benefits!
Enjoy the following perks when you start your career with us:
- Medical Health Benefits including HMO w/dependents and Group Life Insurance!
- Miscellaneous Allowances such as Meal, Transportation and Medicine Allowance.
- Loans with 0% interest (e.g., Special Occasion Loan, Appliance Gadget Loan, Education Loan.
- Fun working environment plus experience the best events along with awesome prizes!
Apply now and see what else we have in store for you!