Unity Developer- For Japanese NFT Game
Gss Lab Inc. Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Location: Makati, Metro Manila
Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Planning and implementing game functionalities.
- Work closely with production teams to understand technical requirements of the product.
- Develop new and exciting game play and experience mechanics.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Optimize game functionalities and performances.
- Testing functionality to ensure quality game experience.
- Active participation in technical and artistic discussions and problem solving.
- At least 3-5 years of solid experience in Game Development.
- Expert knowledge of Unity 3D and/or Unreal including GUI, asset bundles and materials/shaders.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures.
- Experience developing optimized modules in Unity and/or Unreal.
- Strong knowledge of version control system.
- Experience in IOS and Android game development.
- Can deal with high profile directors, vfx supervisors and production designers.
- Willing to take direction and be a team player.
- Fixed Weekend Off Including Holidays
- 13th month pay
- Government Mandated Benefits (SSS/Philhealth/Pagibig)
- Health Assistance/HMO (upon regularization)
- Leave credits/Leave conversion
- Competitive Salary
- Allowances (transportation, meal, and load)
- Career growth opportunity
- Work life balance environement
If you are interested, Please send your resume at
Sign Up to Apply