Duties and Responsibilities:
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
· Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
· Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned.
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
· Assist the Finance and Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
· Assist with other finance and accounting projects.
· Other related tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent organizing abilities.
· Great attention to detail.
· Good with numbers and figures and analytical acumen.
· Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is preferred but not required.
· Minimum of 1 year of work experience in finance and accounting. Including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis (not limited to gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).