BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM!
· Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree
· Has at least two (2) years work experience with Audio Visual Solution, Installation & Troubleshooting.
· Has technical skills with AV Systems, Conference & Discussion, Widescreen Display & LED Screens.
· Willing to travel and do field work.
· Creates and renders sketch drawing or layouts for events and electrical requirements.
· Manages to confirm section drawing and frame; electrical diagram drawing & schematics as formal plan on project.
· Able to provide reports and updates during events and activities.
· Handles demo and event activities; Reports issues that need immediate attention and action on-site.
· Supports and assists all needed services in and out of the office as instructed by immediate superior.
· Prepares and submits technical reports on time and other related performance.
· Coordinates with the technical team and other departments.
**Can Start ASAP!
**Must be willing to work on-site
**Fully Vaccinated and with Booster Shot
Send your latest CV or Resume at: