· Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
· In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
· Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
· A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
· Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
· Background in Sales and Marketing is an ADVANTAGE.
· Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
· Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
· Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
· Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
· Helping prepare for meetings.
· Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
· Making travel arrangements for executives.
· Provide general administrative support.
Send your latest CV or Resume at: