Marketing Assistant - Manila
Avolution Inc. Posted: 25 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM!
- Graduate of BSBA Marketing Management or any related course
- Knowledgeable in handling social media, e-commerce business and other online platforms
- With good communication skills (oral and written)
- Preferably with at least 1-2 years Digital Marketing experience.
- Excellent time management skills
- Has creative thinking skills, can come up with out-of-the-box or never been executed campaigns
- Driven to be at the forefront of digital and consumer trends and developments
- Manage our social media pages and creates social media posts / contents.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics and use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns
- Responsible for monitoring performance and achieving targets - Reach, Engagement, Clicks, Views.
- Responsible for monitoring competitor activities in social media and propose strategic activities.
- Responsible for managing media plans and making sure they are all implemented timely and effectively.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Eagerness to learn about innovations, technology and software
- Create strategies and tactics to help the sales team in acquiring leads.
- Assists in handling the company website and other online platforms.
- Brainstorms new and creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Manage clients, if any.
COVID-19 considerations: Fully vaccinated with booster