Personnel Depot Manpower Resources Inc Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or any relevant field.
- At least 1 year experience in product marketing industry.
- Skilled in MS Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and performs exceptionally under pressure.
- Ability to do research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Ability to use research findings and analysis to provide direction to the sales team or execution team.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, promotional and branding activities.
- Willing to work in Libis, Quezon City
- Understand company's market opportunities and conduct new product development and launch in Philippines.
- Understand demands market competitiveness and to help develop marketing strategy.
- Update the market trends, collect competitors' activities and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Implement and monitor marketing strategy to achieve substantial sales.
- Execute product and brand communication to ensure the right market positioning through both offline and online marketing.
- Coordinate with internal and external department to achieve marketing plan.