International Marketing Group Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Medicine or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): medical diagnosis, general physician, Medicine.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare - Doctor/Diagnosis or equivalent.
- Must be a licensed physician.
- Must review and follow medical guidelines/standards set by the appropriate governing bodies (DOH/ILO) on the medical examination of workers (local or overseas).
- Can start ASAP
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To obtain adequate medical history from all examinees (Personal and Social History, Past Medical History, and Family History; and OB-Gyne History for female examinees)
- To perform complete physical examination of all examinees
- To review and classify the pre-employment medical and diagnostic results.
- To re-evaluate examinees with pending cases.
- To review and sign all official medical certificate prior to its release
- To conduct out-patient consultation, request for appropriate laboratory and diagnostic examinations, and prescribe the necessary treatment.
- To refer examinees/patients to a medical specialist for further evaluation and management of their medical problems
- To perform special procedures like Pap smear, aural irrigation, etc. on examinees/patients as requested.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.