DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the digital activities for a portfolio of clients across all online channels.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of traffic, rankings, conversions and other trends.
- Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid social and/or search campaigns including monitoring account and campaign performance, troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities.
- Generate leads for a portfolio of clients across all online channels.
- Think creatively with the team to ensure all activities undertaken are aligned with your client's business goals.
- Performs research and undertake strategic planning for paid social and organic search campaigns.
- Review existing clients and uncover new opportunities.
- Communicate with team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Collaborating with other teams to improve your overall strategies for your clients.
- Track campaign performances and take corrective actions where required
- Make data-driven recommendations for landing pages and site copy to increase conversions and performance.
- Analyzing trends to make data-driven decisions.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with ROI objectives
- Perform audience research to develop new campaigns ideas for PPC and contextual channels.
- Develop innovative strategies to increase lead volume, decrease cost per acquisition
- Analyze key perfomance data (top of funnel to bottom) within managed PPC channels to Analyze and optimize the volume, behavior and cost efficiency of individual campaigns and channels.
- Report and present results of marketing activities undertaken
- Help develop new processes to improve team output
- Support the account management and sale teams.
Email your resume/cv to debbie(at)thrivenow(dot)ph
#digitalmarketing #marketing #jobhiring #jobopening #career #hiring #thrivenow #thrivenowph #opportunities #applynow