Menta Construction Sdn Bhd Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Develop an estimate for the cost of each material required for a project and keep track on project costs to make sure the objectives are achieved in line with contract law.
- Prepare contracts, legal tender documents, invoices, and other documentation.
- Communicate with the management, contractors and sub-contractors on the adjustments to cost estimates to facilitate smooth transition of information.
- Conduct the negotiations during the course of the project in order to ensure issues are resolved.
- Control project scope to meet project objectives in order to enhance project deliverables and key work activities.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with standards.
- Create a cost analysis and develop cost-cutting methods to make sure the project's overall value is increased.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Survey; experience in construction estimating is preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Computer literate
- Good in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous and a team player
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your latest resume with expected salary to tony @menta.com.my