1) Men aged 18 to 35 years.
2) Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
3) Have a driver's license & own vehicle.
4) Be disciplined, listen to instructions well.
5) Arrival according to the set working hours.
6) Have good mental & physical health.
7) Able to work under pressure under minimal supervision.
8) Have knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical fields and technical skills.
9) Demonstrate good and quick technical understanding to understand how to use tools and equipment involving electrical.
10) Have the basic skills of reading Electrical, Mechanical/Technical Drawings diagrams well.
1) Arrival Allowance
2) Annual Leave
3) EPF & SOCSO
4) Medical staff
WORK SCOPE :
1) Install, repair, maintain & service related electrical & mechanical tools.
2) Make electrical wiring.
3) Perform installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning systems such as split units, VRV systems, package units etc.
4) Deal with the client at the project site regarding any technical issues.
5) Sending reports related to the works at the project site.
Please send your Resume (with pictures) to email@example.com or call
018-9140 267 (Hanim) for any further information.