· Manage full spectrum of Human Resource operational functions which is inclusive of recruitment, manpower planning, industrial relations and training
· Responsible for manpower planning, recruitment and selection process.
· In charge of timely processing of payroll and submission of payroll reports.
· Training and Development-To advise, implement and evaluate training and development programs as identified by Training Needs Analysis with the advice of the Head of Dept.
· Liaise with government/ statutory bodies such as EPF, SOCSO, IRD, labour office and etc. to ensure compliance with regards to statutory regulations.
· Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing all applicable human resource requirements and SOPs from government department such as JTK, KDN, JKKP, MKN, MITI, KKM & Etc.
· Handle the work permit applications and renewals as well as workers’ accommodation requirement.
· Provide HR reporting for Management review and discussion.
· Undertake any other assignments as assigned from time to time by the Head of Dept/Management.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Management, equivalent or above.
· Preferably Managers with Human Resources working experience in manufacturing working environment.
· Familiar in recruiting and managing foreign workers.
· Strong knowledge in Malaysian labour & Industrial law, prevailing HR practices and legislations.
· Possess excellent spoken & written English with high initiative, positive attitude, pleasant personality & able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Aggressive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms. Tracy @ 06 336 1851 or 336 1852