Customer Service Representative-Travel Account
HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Handles customer requests on behalf of our clients, via phone, email, and/or chat.
- Strives to leave the customer with a positive customer experience feeling after every contact.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding requests.
- Works with team and resources such as suppliers and accredited providers to provide customers with requested service.
- Attends meetings and training as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and how to assist customers.
- Must be a High School graduate, and must have completed at least 2 years in college, preferably in the
- hospitality, travel/tourism industry
- 2+ years concierge/customer service experience in the travel/tourism, hospitality, retail, hotel/guest
- services preferred
- Leisure travel experience preferred
- Experience working directly with restaurants in key destinations, and the ability to make contacts in all
- Proven experience working with affluent customers
- Strong communication and customer service skill
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City