Learning and Development Specialist
HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers' specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements the training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of learning and development work experience.
- Must have acted as SME for Talent Management and Development initiatives and have worked with various business units.
- L&D background in the IT industry is an advantage but not required.
- Must have spearheaded end-to-end L&D programs.
- Willing to work in Makati City in a hybrid working arrangement.