HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years (s) of working experience in handling POEA rules and regulations and the Labor Law code
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Having experience working in a Recruitment/Manpower Agency is an advantage
- Has excellent organizational and planning skills, strong negotiation and analytical skills, Proactive and Detail oriented.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.