1. Responsible for meeting the organization’s overall operation requirement in relation to the completeness, accuracy and on-time submission of budget proposals, cost studies, invitations to bid, bid documents, bid clarifications and bid evaluation reports, billing endorsements, change/variation order valuations, cost monitoring and financial close-out reports
2. Conduct reviews and verification of the following regarding CSA works:
3. Conducts quantity take-off and estimates as needed.
4. Advise, coordinate with and assist the Project Quantity Surveyor in all project issues and concerns.
5. Coordinate with the Contracts Administrator in case of disputes in the contract.
6. Review all output document/s generated by the CSA QS staff prior to the release of the document to the customer.
7. Monitor the timely submission of all QS reports to customers.
8. Ensures that all staff under his responsibility follow all relevant Work Instructions and the Quality Management System.
9. Represents the organisation by attending meetings and conferences.
10. Assist In pre-qualification of contractors and suppliers.
11. Makes sure that the right and competent people are representing the organisation in bid conferences and project meetings and those proper documents are submitted.
12. Responsible for the preparation of CSA bid evaluation report and construction claims evaluation if needed.
13. Responsible for the preparation of CSA bid packages and other bid documents needed in the bidding process if needed.
14. Prepares financial analysis and projections and construction agreements if needed.
15. Transacts with the contractors on behalf of the organisation, reviewing and evaluating the contractor’s project offer for CSA works if needed.
Send your applications to:
HR Department, RIDER LEVETT BUCKNALL PHILIPPINES, INC.
(Formerly Rider Hunt Liacor, Inc.)
9th Floor, Unit 2-901, OITC2, Oakridge Business Park
880 A.S. Fortuna St., Brgy. Banilad, Mandaue City,
Cebu, Philippines 6014
Contact Nos.: (032) 268 – 0072 / 0917-583-9385 – Choche/Faith
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org