POSITION: TRAILER TRUCK DRIVER
REPORTING TO: Fleet and Transport Supervisor
WORK CONDITION: Field Work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Transports loads in a safe and timely manner over the required route.
• Following all traffic laws and safety regulations.
• Follow traffic laws and accident procedures and refuel and clean your vehicle.
• Items are transported and delivered to their destination.
• Perform basic vehicle maintenance such as refueling and oil changes.
• Record the number of trips traveled as well as the container van's specifications.
• Any incident or vehicle damage should be reported.
• Inform the immediate superior of the vehicle's issues and malfunction.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
• At least a high school or vocational diploma.
• With at least two (2) years of trailer driving experience.
• With a driver's license with the following restriction codes: 2, 3, and 8
• Familiar with NCR road restrictions and neighboring cities & provinces
• Applicant must be a resident of Malabon or nearby areas