Manager, HR (Talent Acquisition/ Generalist)
Ireka Corporation Berhad Posted: 28 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Oversee the full spectrum of human resource operational activities covering talent acquisition & retention, compensation & benefits, performance, payroll administration, and employee relations etc.
- Oversee daily operation of responsible departments.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants
- Develop and plan recruitment strategies for the Company to ensure a pool of qualified candidates available for all positions and the job openings are filled within the required timeline.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Conducting employee onboarding and HR Induction
- Develop the yearly manpower plan and budgeting based on the approved organisation structure.
- Foreign workers management and administration
- To plan and administer all HR functions, performance appraisals, retrenchment, disciplinary and recruitment.
- Continuous improvement on the level of performance and quality of work.
- Work in close partnership with the respective department HOD to develop and implement HR practices and strategies to support business expansion;
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of five (8) years of recruitment experience in the construction industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Annual Leave
- Insurances (GPA & GHS)
- Season parking is provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
For those interested, kindly forward your latest resume with expected salary and a copy of education certificates to career @ireka.com.my or contact Fauziana at 03-6411 6998 for more info.