Corporate Secretary (Senior Executive/ Executive)
Ireka Corporation Berhad Posted: 28 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Perform company secretarial functions and provide legal support to the Board
- Provide legal support to the Board of Directors, advising on all aspects and regulations governing a public listed Company.
- Advising on all aspects and regulations governing a public listed Company.
- Ensure all company secretarial, legal requirements and regulations of the relevant authorities e.g. Securities Commission, KLSE, FIC, ROC are complied with.
- Ensure administrative and Company secretarial functions are performed accurately and within the set time limit.
- Liaise with the relevant authorities regarding shares.
- To undertake any duties and all other responsibilities as instructed.
- Candidate must possess at least possess an ICSA qualification or equivalent
- Have at least a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Familiar with Companies Act 2016, main market listing requirements, and other relevant statutory/ regulatory requirements.
- Must have good or excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Willing to work at Mont’ Kiara
- Annual Leave
- Insurances (GPA & GHS)
- Season parking is provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
For those interested, kindly forward your latest resume with expected salary and a copy of education certificates to career @ireka.com.my or contact Fauziana at 03-6411 6998 for more info.