Senior Executive/ Executive, Risks & Compliance
Ireka Corporation Berhad Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To assist in Planning, identifying, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- To assist in providing hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support
- Perform a risk assessment, analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks
- Perform a risk evaluation, evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Perform regular communication of the status of risk exposure, risk appetite, risk evaluations and any risks as well as changes to existing risk profiles
- Conduct policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- To undertake any other functions that may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least possess a Degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other related business management field
- Have at least a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in a related field
- Possess knowledge of risk assessment
- Must have a good or excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently.
- Willing to work at Mont’ Kiara
- Annual Leave
- Insurances (GPA & GHS)
- Season parking is provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
For those interested, kindly forward your latest resume with expected salary and a copy of education certificates to career @ireka.com.my or contact Fauziana at(phone number)for more info.